Thursday, March 16, 2006

No Help

I think the drugs have stopped working again. This seems to be a
similar pattern to the Prozac. They sort of worked, then I felt
good for a couple of weeks, then something in my body adjusts to
it, and the long slide back down.

The Lexapro worked for nearly 2 months, and then some bad stuff
happened that really threw me. Now my body seems to have
overcome the drugs, and I feel like I'm on my way down again.
This really sucks.

I really thought the drugs might help. I hoped fervently that
they would help, I so wanted some assitance in this fight - I
didn't want to have to face it alone. Now I'm not so sure.

I may have to do this myself after all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have to do this myself after all...

Sue, let me ask you a loving question. Would you have let me get away with saying the above? I kinda think not, but I sure know the feeling. Call Me If You Need To.

I love you.
(David Cummer

Susan Grandys said...

No, I wouldn't have let you get away with it. However I always thought I had to be the strong one - I'm not used to accepting help, and I wonder sometimes if anyone but ourselves can help us?

I love you too!