Friday, April 07, 2006

Good Days and Shrimp

I had another very good day today. That is 3 in a row since I added
the Wellbutrin on Wednesday! It is so nice to enjoy things and have
good days again. No weight loss, though. I guess until I get entirely
off the Lexapro, I won't know. That will be in about 3 weeks.

It is much harder to get to sleep, though. It take me 2-3 hours in
bed before my brain slows down enough to sleep. The dreams have
gotten way more wild and numerous.

Otherwise, I am craving fried shrimp like you wouldn't believe! I
can't think of anything else. What the heck is in fried shrimp that
my body needs so much? I usually don't crave something this bad
unless I have a nutrition deficiency of some kind. So realize I'm
on the web, and I just looked it up:
------------------------------
Shrimp Nutritional Values:
The Good: This food is low in Saturated Fat. It is also a good
source of Niacin, Iron, Phosphorus and Zinc, and a very good
source of Protein, Vitamin B12 and Selenium.

The Bad: This food is very high in Cholesterol.
------------------------------

It must be the cholesterol I'm craving. :-)
Who cares? I'm going to buy some shrimp now.....

1 comment:

Big Phil said...

I eat a lot of shrimp and fish. I'm a Pesco vegetarian. I eat fish and dairy but no meat, poultry or pork.