Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm going to Jupiter!

The new Channel Surfing Wipeout is finally up! Hurray!
This one was a long time coming, and it is our shortest show ever,
only about 3 minutes. The special effects to make the darned skull
float took about a day and half. The skull was supposed to be
'flaming' also, but we haven't figured that effect out yet.

We can now do real "blue screen" techniques, so in theory we can go
anywhere now by dropping ourselves into any background. I expect
the show to get really bizarre! We can go to Jupiter, the jungle, the
Eiffel tower, deep space, cartoon worlds. No limits for sets or our
imaginations. Can't wait!

Tomorrow morning I have to go see my accountant to do my taxes.
I'm starting to get pretty nervous about it. I had to sell off a lot of
stock options when I left my last job, so I have no idea where I'm at.
I'm usually quite good with money, but I was not in very rational
shape when I left. Just surviving was about all I could handle. I could
owe a bunch of money I don't have. I'm not sure what I will do then.
Probably drink. A lot.

No comments: