Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Possibility Abounds

Doing fine. Loosing a pound a day! (ok, it's only been 3 days) - but it
amazes me that I struggled so hard to keep off the weight while on
the drugs, and ultimately gained 19 1/2 lbs. The minute I stopped the
drugs, off it comes, without changing my diet. So fast, in fact, I
think I'm startling my body. I'm not that hungry, but the body
vaguely reminds me to eat, to prevent disappearance. That would
take quite some time! (even at a pound a day).

Work remains excellent, I'm having lots of fun working with a few
people I'm very much enjoying being around. It has just become more
fun in general, and people are really pulling together, as a group.
They are not acting at all like the same group I started with. I'm not
sure why they changed so much. Or did I change?
I don't think so......??

Got the 75 gallon water heater put in yesterday - wow is it HUGE!!!
Seems to have solved the constant shortage of hot water problem :)
Coming off the drugs, I am having some problems sleeping, and last
night just couldn't get to sleep. Got up at 2:30 am and took a hot
bath. Lovely! Put me right out. (Reminder to self - do NOT weightlift
at 10 pm at night, even if that is the only time you can fit it in.
It is far too energizing....)

Life seems to be warming up with possibilities again - with luck, it
will all lead somewhere good. I'm still waiting for Santa to deliver
my Christmas present :) Man, is he slow! But maybe?......

1 comment:

Big Phil said...

What do you want for Xmas?