Friday, May 26, 2006

Feeling Crap

Life is good, work is good, and I feel like complete crap.
Physically, I just haven't been right since coming back from
vacation. I'm really weak, and in a lot of overall pain.
Don't have a clue what is wrong. I should work out more and
eat lots of fruit and veggies, but I'm not motivated to do so.

Went out to see the D.J. friend and had some dinner - didn't
want the same old crap at home. I had 2 beers since I am no longer
on the drugs - I'm free to drink again. They made me so sleepy
I just want to go to bed now....

Yech. Gotta do something to feel better.

2 comments:

Big Phil said...

Maybe Yoga or meditation would help.

Susan Grandys said...

Unfortunately the thought of both of those gives me hives :) I absolutely have failed every attempt at meditation (too boring - I'm not a "mellow" kind of person). And yoga. I got a beginners tape once, and found I couldn't event get into the first postition. Or the second, or the third.... Who's body did they make this for???!