Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Random Tired

How can it be Wednesday already? I just got back!
I got about 7 hours of sleep last night which took the edge off
of my exhaustion. Man, vacations are hard work! I still don't
feel like doing anything ambitious, though. Maybe next week....

We are getting ready for hosting the huge Memorial Day Barbeque
that has become an annual affair after we combined forces with
a master cook friend that used to have them until he moved into
an apartment with no yard. The planning goes on for weeks!
And of course it happens this year one week after our very
tiring vacation. Still, it prevents vacation "let-down" with
such a fun event happening, right after getting back.

Three really nice things happened at work today :) which have left
me in pretty good spirits. I think work is turning out to be a
very good thing. A job that is healthy for my psyche, what a nice
concept. And rare. I hope this job does well for me for a long time.

No comments: