Sunday, July 30, 2006

More of the same...

For a bit this morning, I thought we were going to escape from the
heat. It was mid 80's with a stiff wind. Even had lunch in the yard
after being stuck in my room for a day. Then the heat shot up to
about 99 with heat index of about 107. The good part is with dew
points at 75-79, even though it hasn't rained in a long time, the
plants are happy. Must be sucking the moisture out of the air.

So it was banished back to my room. Nothing done of merit (yes, I
was still playing video games....) until this evening when I had a
Skype interview with Erin from Utah (yes, I am interviewing
everyone in Utah - she's the 3rd in a row), co-host of the Choose
the Left
podcast. She is a funny delightful person with an infectious
laugh. She reminded me of me in a lot of ways. (Of course I liked her!)

Nothing for it but more goofing off now. Tomorrow is supposed to
be the hottest day yet. At least I can go to work if the air-
conditioning held out there! A chancy proposition.

No comments: