Sunday, August 13, 2006

A vegetable kind of day....

A lovely rainy day. (That used to be unusual in August, here - but it
has rained amazing amounts this year). Went to the Rosedale mall
and did some shopping, took the long way home to enjoy the rain.

Lots of computer puttering, started editing the next podcast (instead
of waiting until the last minute), and helped Cayenne write a resume.
He is trying to get a job as a voice actor. And considering one of his
obsessed fans cataloged the number of voices he has done on his
comedy show and found there were 320!! - I think that is really the
career for him. I wish him the best of luck. He really wants it.

The rest of the day I spent eating vegetables, or at least it seems
that way. I'm not really fond of vegetables, but after accessing my
diet, (I'm still feeling very exhausted and sick) I realized the only
give in the diet was to change more of the food to vegetables to
further cut calories and fat. Actually, they tasted very good, and I
started to feel better. I wonder if I am not absorbing nutrition very
well, something more than just being unable to store iron.

I'm not looking forward to this, but anything for more energy at this
point will have to be tolerated.... So drew up diet plan 54,978.
My blood glucose levels have even come down a little. I sure hope my
doctor can come up with some better drugs. I am so not ready for
insulin yet - I HATE shots :( :( :(

No comments: