Friday, September 01, 2006

Are you food?

Damn! Starvation and exercise work! Its only been 3 days and I have
lost 2 and a 1/2 lbs and I'm developing muscles and feeling stronger.
The blood glucose levels came down too. Hmmm. If this continues,
I might have to stick with it. I hate that! :) I'm still really hungry....

Work was hard to focus on. Everyone was totally in "ready for the 3
day weekend" mode and were all quite social. The usual bail-out
before the holiday started, and I found I was about the only tester
left, and some developers all needed something right now! So I
stayed and helped them out.

Now I'm ready for my 3 day weekend, and I haven't a clue what to do.
I need to start editing the next show, but that is about all that I need
to do. Having free time, and no money or food is not a good
combination! I would love nothing better than to shop and eat... and
then there is the Rennaisance Fair on Sunday, which is a great place
to shop and eat. Great. Yet another challenging experience....

1 comment:

Manly Geek said...

I spell misery "d i e t".