Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Days

Days. How they flee by. What are they escaping from?

Another blur of a day. Enjoyed talking to people at work, wrestled
with my network in a new test set-up, learned a whole bunch of
new stuff until my head hurt. I have a tendency to try to learn
something new all at once in a matter of hours. This rarely
works, and I have to back off and walk through it a little slower :)
But it is cool the few times you get a whole new concept in a single
flash of intuition.....

Too soon to tell if the new anti-inflammation diet is much good for
weight loss, it's only been 2 days, but I did lose 1 1/4 lbs. But it is
great for feeling good! I feel better than I have in ages. The fatigue
and lethargy is gone, and all the joint and body pain is almost gone
too. I've been able to work out with no problems for the last two
nights. I'm cutting back on my meds even, and the blood sugar
has finally come down. So we will have to go in this direction for
awhile and see what happens.

No comments: