Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Snapshot of a day

I finally made some headway at work. After I found a multi-path
RDAC driver (a 2 hour search on the web - why don't they put them
somewhere you can find them?) I rebuilt the Linux kernel and
reconfigured it to boot that image, with the fibre channel drivers
and by gosh it worked! I had no idea what I was doing...
I felt like a king :)

Otherwise the diet is still unclear. I feel better for sure, but I am
barely clinging to my 2 lb. weight loss. I can live with this diet, but
I have no idea if I'll actually lose weight at all. It is going to come
very hard and very slow. The days when I can lose 25 lbs in 2 months
are long, long gone. With extraordinary luck it will be about a pound
a week. This could take years..... I'm sad about that, but I don't have
a lot of choices left. I don't like that either.
I'm all about choices.

No comments: