Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Spirit Is Willing....

But the flesh is weak.

The computer problems settled down today, and I spent the whole
day finishing up then next Uncomfortable Questions podcast show.
I can't believe it is finally done. It is posted, at last:
The Dana Interview.

I loaded in the files for the next show I need to edit, and to my
dismay, the recorded material is even longer than the Dana show.
It's going to be another marathon edit. I hope I can get it done
in better time. That is the price I pay for having such wonderful
conversations with my guests. We just keep right on talking, and
then I have to do something with it!

I was supposed to go see my favorite 4 bands, and then see a friend
off tonight. It just couldn't happen. I was so exhausted after finishing
the show, I was worthless this evening. I just couldn't get up off the
couch. I hate that. I had something I really wanted to do, and I
just couldn't move. Is this what getting old is going to be?

Too tired to enjoy life? If the joy goes out of life, why bother?
No wonder people die.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Susan - by the time you edit out the fluff from your interview with me, you will only have about 15 minutes of material :)

Susan Grandys said...

Ah, but what a kick-ass 15 minutes it will be :)