Thursday, October 26, 2006

Calm before the whirlwind

My last peaceful night for awhile, it's going to be nuts for the next
week. Going out with the old work gang tomorrow, Halloween party
Saturday, then off on the business trip on Sunday, back Tuesday,
then Halloween, and an interview Friday - hey where does the
napping fit in?

At work today, my boss brought in celery sticks with peanut butter,
and Honeycrisp apples to celebrate my birthday. I was rather
touched, that she found a way to deal with me being diabetic and
still bring a treat for the group that I could eat. What a sweetheart!

After 10 hours of sleep, I felt much more recovered today. I even
did the morning weight lifting. The business trip is going to screw
that up a bit, but I am definitely feeling stronger and have less pain.
There are "no-maintenance" batteries for your car, I want a "no-
maintaining" body. (Then again, the batteries only last 5 years....)
o.k., o.k., I'll do the exercise!

No comments: