Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ow!

Ugh. Still not feeling well. I had a blinding headache all day but I
think I pinned down the cause. I tried one of the new medicines
again today and the headaches of the last few days came back.
It was Allegra-D, one of the more popular allergy medicines.

In spite of the headache, I tried to keep editing the next
interview show, (which should be up by now, darn it!) and
did another Skype interview with Sheila, a young biology student
in Canada. I have another interview scheduled with a local man
next week. I wish I felt better, and could get these shows up
faster. Maybe getting rid of those medicines will help. I haven't
felt good for a few weeks now, and I'm getting annoyed that the
health is getting in the way.

That is usually enough to make me take all the right vitamins,
exercise a lot, and eat extremely healthy until I'm back on track.
Ahhh the rollercoaster of health. How dull to have to put so much
energy into it. There are more interesting things to be doing.

1 comment:

Big Phil said...

I quit taking sinus medicine because it usually makes me feel worse.