Sunday, October 15, 2006

Show Crash

It was supposedly a gorgeous day out, but I didn't see much of it.
I FINALLY finished editing the show and got it posted! It was an
all day marathon, and just put it up about an hour ago. Get it
at Uncomfortable Questions - The Andrew Interview.

Andrew was a delightful British man living in Texas. I think the
final product was worth the work it took!

Other than that, I took a walk and played with the dogs. And the
day is gone? I think I'm going to have to push the show back to
once every 3 weeks. It just takes so much out of me, and work
is starting to heat up. We are going to be in a big push for the
next 3 months at work, I've been reassigned to that project.
Well, I guess it's something to do in the winter......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sarah - You make me sound like some sort of genius!!

The mp3 you made will become a little heirloom for my family- I will download it and keep it for my children when they are a bit older