Thursday, October 19, 2006

Vanity

I'm beat! I set up so many different kinds of new equipment today,
and worked on about 90 things simultaneously! I can't believe I
did it all. I was totally wiped by the time I got home. I have nothing
left. I was too tired to exercise or anything.

I still don't get why using your brain too hard, makes your body
tired and sore. It's not like I used it for anything. It was just along
for the ride. It makes me annoyed that the body is so weak!

I'm hungry too. I'm trying to lose 7 pounds by my birthday, just
for some kind of a goal. I've lost 5 1/2, and my pants aren't so
tight anymore. Kind of a nice reinforcement. (I couldn't afford
new pants!) But I go to bed hungry every night. I hope I can
keep this up.....

A friend wrote me about how funny our video show was, and I
realized that until I get more of this weight off, I just don't want
to do it. Vanity over comedy, a sorry choice! David (from the show)
is losing lots of weight too, so hopefully we'll get over our pride and
start filming things again this winter. How ironic that the anti-
depressants we were both on, caused such weight gain, which made
us stop doing the one thing we loved. Ah, life's little trade offs.

No comments: