Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Winter Dreams

I saw snow today. I didn't want to see it, its too early, but I couldn't
shut my eyes. I was driving.... But then I spent the rest of the day
in the lab and didn't see the snow flurries all day. Though people
did come in occasionally and report it to me.

It really is too early. Oct 11th is not when it snows in Minnesota.
Maybe Nov 11th. Don't cut fall so short, darn it!

I should be working on the next show, but I think I'll curl up in
front of the woodstove, instead. Sorry Andrew, but your show
wont be up until Saturday. This is not motivational weather.

This show I'm watching also has the theme "follow your dreams,
it's more fun that way..." Dreams. Follow them even if you die,
at least you went following your dream.... But you need a dream
to follow to do that. I don't seem to have any, anymore.

I did once. But the years went by and none of them happened.
They all slipped away and am I too old now. Or too tired.
So now what? Where can you buy a dream, for cheap?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, go to Japan and have a blast. Go into debt and die deep in debt; hopefully Cayenne will have voiceover work by then or you'll have the right insurance policy. Not my approach to life, but you need some "personal decandence(sp?)"!!!! Money can't buy happiness, but lack of it can sure seem to hold some happiness back.

Hang in there.

T****
~