Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No Time?

So now work really kicks into high gear. I'm on a project of, er,
timely
essence until the end of January. There goes Christmas!
We usually shut down for X-mas through New Years, but I don't
think it will happen this year. Pooh! I only got to enjoy that break
for 1 year.

Otherwise, there just doesn't seem to be enough time for anything.
I had to get up an hour early just to vote! Getting up early is quite
a sacrifice for me, and I've been doing it a lot lately - for meetings
and on the business trip. If I won the lottery, I think I would just
sleep in for the first 6 months...

I have an interview for the show tomorrow night to fit in somehow.
And it has been 3 weeks since I put up the last show. I seem to be
drifting to a monthly show now - I can't believe I used to do it
weekly. I have to find some time to edit them too, in my spare
time... Weird how your life just fills back up, when you thought
you were being bored.

No comments: