Sunday, December 24, 2006

2 shiners to be proud of!

Woo-hoo! The swelling and bruising is really maxing out.
I HAVE to think of a better story to go with these
pictures. I must have had a titanic battle with evil
superpowers or something! Come on, having neck skin
pulled up, is just not cool!

This is why no one can bribe me with bad pictures of
myself. I post them myself! Someday I'll look at these
and wonder "What was I thinking? Where is my vanity?"

Anyway, I am really, really swollen and bruised, and my
face and ears hurt a lot. Strangely my neck hurts the
least of anything. I finally got to wash my hair, and
immediately fell asleep from the exertion. I can't sit up
for more than an hour at a time, and it is getting really
boring. I can't even stay awake to play video games or read.
I still have my cold, as bad as ever which is really
making this healing thing even harder.

The doctor called me a bit ago to see how I was doing. We
both are going to do a lot more research on pain medications.
I have to find a different solution to the narcotic ones, if
I ever have another operation. I just couldn't bear to go
through that kind of pain again.

I think the doctor is like me, always researching, and looking
for something new. I just wish we had found it before this.

My big plans for Christmas Eve tonight, is to have spaghetti
for dinner. I love spaghetti, and I think I might be able to
chew it. I managed a baked potato for lunch!

Merry Christmas Eve, everybody!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! I'm going to have spaghetti for Christmas dinner!