Thursday, December 14, 2006

Huh? Where did the week go?

Good heavens! How did it get to be Thursday already? And where
have I been? I've just been working and sleeping, mostly. I didn't
even log onto my computer for days. Just didn't feel like it. I slept
for 10 hours last night and almost feel human today.

This afternoon we had enforced partyment at my bosses house.
It was actually a lot of fun. We really have been working too hard
and they decided we needed a break. We did!

I had my final pre-op appointment with the doctor on Tuesday and
I've been blessed as healthy and ready for surgery next Friday.
Nothing serious - just some more skin pulling-up and removal left
over from having lost over 100 lbs a few years back. But this involves
much cutting. I'm not so cool with the cutting....

It is kind of tough on you and there is lots of bruising and pain.
The recovery takes about 2 weeks. Then I have to start working out
again getting my walking legs back for Japan! Pooh, and I was just
making some headway in that department. Always starting over.

No comments: