Monday, January 29, 2007

Dream Contact?

Gasp, pant, huff! I just did 20 minutes on the treadmill and
exercise bike. I'm getting back to normal, but it was quite
a push to do even that much. It is going to be a long 2 months.
(I'm not terrifically fond of exercise - but I'm going to
try to do some every day). Boy, Japan better be worth it.
Anything that will get me off of my lazy butt, must be
something!

I was thinking about a conversation in the DeAnne interview.
We started talking about dreams. She thought they might be a
way we communicate in a way that we don't while we are awake,
because we are so guarded.

I have noticed over the last 10 years or so, I've had some
dreams where someone I know checks up on me in my dream.
It is different people, but usually a person I have a
friendship with, of some kind.

Sometimes they are just off to the side, in the dream,
observing whatever is going on in my dream. They talk
to me and are supportive, and there is a super vivid
feeling of comfort and warmth. I know in the dream that
they are there to make sure I am o.k.

I wake up from these special dreams, completely convinced
that I had a dream communication with that person, that we
connected on a different level in the dream world. I don't
have them often, but when I do, the good feelings stay with
me for days. I guess it is the phenomenon that led me to
include the question "What are dreams?" in my interview show.

I wonder if anyone else has those kind of dreams?

No comments: