Friday, January 05, 2007

Nattering on Nothing

Day 14, post surgery, seems to be the day. It is my first day without
pain. I even worked until 8pm to get caught up on things. I'm still
a bit tired out from that, but mucho relieved to not have pain!

Other than that, I have to work some more tomorrow, and have
GOT to get the edit done on my next show. My audience is
increasing again, and I want to get them something new. I've got
a wonderfully unusual one that I'm working on.

We also would like to start filming again, but now poor David has
hurt his knee so badly, he has to get an MRI done. Between the two
of us, keeping our bodies in filming shape seems difficult. Bah to
getting old! I counted my scars (I was really bored while layed up
last week) and I think I'm up to 11. I'm going to make sure this
body has been really lived in, before it goes to the junkyard.

1 comment:

David Cummer said...

Yeah, the knee's still banged up, but I won't let a little thing like that get in the way of filming. After all, I yam a star!

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I mentioned that I'd accidentally typed "Uncomfortable Feelings" into Altavista? Just a few days I tried to pull up your site by googling "Uncomfortable Surgery". You'd think it'd been my brain that landed on the sidewalk...