Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Splug!

Wow, I haven't been doing very well the last couple of days. Vertigo,
nausea, unable to sleep, very much exhaustion. My boss even told me
to take care of myself and not work so hard - she needs me for the
long run. I think that I really am not recovered from the surgery,
no matter what I think.

The vertigo is either a bad drug reaction, I tried the allergy
medicine again, or the pressure of sleeping on the healing scars.
I went back to sleeping in the recliner last night, and did much
better. I miss my bed.... :(

I've tried supper nutritional supplements, and only eating very
good food. I just don't think my body has enough whatever it is
to heal up. I don't eat much red meat, and I suppose growing new
nerves and blood vessels while recovering from the cold was too
challenging for it. I've added in more iron, too.

Other surprise news, another one left the old job, under mysterious
circumstances. What a disaster that whole thing turned out to be.
I'm just glad I am now long gone from it. I left over 1 and a half
years ago. And it still seems like just yesterday. Someday I'll be
able to think about it without cringing.

No comments: