Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Rocketing Days

I have to remember to pause now and then, and breathe. Work
has been going at a frantic pace. The day is a long blur, and
when I get home I still have to eat, exercise, read email,
and try to get in an hour or two of something pleasant to wind
down.(Right now I am working my way through the anime show
"Full Metal Alchemist". It is kind of dark, so I'm not sure
it can be good for winding down...)
This pace promises to keep up right until I go to Japan.

When there is too much to do, I really don't know how to
stop and relax during the day. I do breathing when I think
of it, which is almost never. I enjoy my drives to and from
work a lot more now that I use that time to listen to my
Japanese lessons on my ipod. I'm not sure that counts as
relaxing, though. At least the commute isn't boring.

So with this pace, I haven't put any more thought into what
it is I really want to be doing (when I grow up). It is just
sitting in the back of my mind as something I need to think
about - real soon now.

No comments: