Sunday, February 18, 2007

Show Madness!

The new U.Q. show is done and up. Get it at:
www.uncomfortable-questions.com - Charlie Interview
This is show #50!!!! I'm kind of amazed I've done 50 interviews.
I did something special for show #25, where I interviewed myself,
but I just did another interview for #50. Maybe show #100 will
be special :) I don't know if I'll do that many, but I didn't think
I'd make it this far! I still have between 1300 to 1500 audience,
so I'll go as long as they are interested.

David came by, and we did more work on Channel Surfing Wipeout.
We are working on the one more sketch next week, and then the
new show just needs a final edit. That has been a long time
coming, the last one went up last July.

Working on two shows just ate up the weekend. I don't feel very
recovered and ready for another hard week at work. I need more
time to goof off!

No comments: