Friday, February 23, 2007

Snow and Music

No snow yet, it is almost disappointing. Everyone at work was
talking about getting all prepared for the big storm, laying in
wood and food. One guy was hoping he would be snowed in for a
week. He was really up for it! We've haven't had very
challenging weather in Minnesota for the last 7 years. I think
it goes against our Minnesotan spirit of adversity, not to have
to battle any weather. I think we are slightly jealous of the
several feet of snow that New York has gotten over the last
few weeks.

Been thinking a lot about writing music on the computer, and
found all the wonderfully integrated software I wanted for the
Mac computers. Of course, I don't have a Mac. I've started
thinking about buying one, after Japan, only to find out they
are revamping their entire hardware line in June. So maybe the
purchase will have to be a July thing. Of course, then I can't
write the music on the computer until then. Pooh. By then, I'll
probably want to do something else.

2 comments:

Big Phil said...

When I was a kid I loved snow. It usually meant we got to stay home.

Susan Grandys said...

And as an adult it means you have to shovel it, try to drive in it. Who took the fun out of snow!?