Monday, February 26, 2007

Thoughts of the near future

Back to work. It was work. The weather guys are saying we might
get another big storm on Wednesday and Thursday. Hmmph. I still
hurt from the last one. And I hate ones during the week. It
always means a horrible commute.

The Mary Tyler Moore house (the one they filmed for the T.V.
show) is for sale, about 3 miles from my house. It is a
totally cool Victorian house that has been reconditioned
massively. They spent $200,000 just on the wiring. They want
3.6 million dollars for it. I think I should win the lottery
and buy the house. It would be amusing :)

It is now 4 weeks exactly to Japan! At this time in four weeks,
I won't even be 2/3 of the way there. We'll arrive at what
would be 2 am for me. The thought makes me tired. I sure hope
I have some spare adrenaline in my body somewhere...

No comments: