Sunday, March 11, 2007

Fun Times

Things are kind of fun at the moment. Cay got hooked up with a
very popular local T.V. show, and he is now a writer on the show.
They hope it will go somewhere (money) someday, but even if
not, he has met a lot more of the local creative crowd. Good
contacts for him.

Then new friends came over for a drink last night. They brought
snacks from a newish Jewish deli (we have a serious shortage
of any good deli food in town). We talked for hours, and of
course got to bed way late, and lost another hour to daylight
savings time, so are way under slept.

Got up and got a call from a friend moving back from New Jersey
next month. He is going to move in with us and if he likes it, we
may have a new roommate! We adore the guy and I think it is
going to be a lot of fun.

Then Cayenne had to go try the new Jewish deli. He's from New
York city, and misses the Carnegie Deli. The food was excellent,
and the portions huge. I'm never going to fit on that plane. I'll
have to get my own plane after that lunch! So I had a proper
Irish dinner. Oatmeal and beer.

David came over, and we worked on our video show, Channel
Surfing Wipeout.
We were going to do voice over work today, but
instead came up with 5 more shots we simply had to have to finish
the last sketch. Then the whole thing still needs a final edit.
I don't know if it will get posted before Japan. I haven't even
started the edit on my own U.Q show that should have gone up
today. I think that will have to wait until next weekend...

No comments: