Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lethargy

Another slow day. It will be hard to go back to work, I enjoyed
the time off this weekend. I did my next U.Q. interview today
with a nice mathematician from the east U.S. He was young, and
still working things out for himself, but had some interesting
perspectives. I'm hoping my next interview is in Japan. I'm
bringing my recorder, and hope that someone will do the show.

They had better, I'm out of volunteers at the moment! There
are more people I could do locally, but I'm not sure I'll have
the time or energy to track them down, before I go.

I've been a bit worried about my energy levels, lately.
Everything I eat makes me sick, and my body hurts a lot. No
amount of changing diet or exercising seems to help, it just
makes it worse. All I can do is keep trying. I want to have
the energy to enjoy my trip. There has to be a way.
I will not give up!

No comments: