Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weights and Fretting

Ow-ow-ow! I haven't weightlifted in 2 weeks, just been doing light
aerobic stuff. My arms started to hurt more and more until I did
some lifting tonight. So weird that your body has a tantrum when
you stop doing weights. And then promptly hurts again when you
give in and do the weights. Bodies. Feh!

Life is a little overwhelming at the moment. Way too much to get
done. Work is really heating up, with yet another huge project
looming. I still have to get through this one! Every spare
moment outside of that seems to be doing something for the trip
to Japan. I keep thinking I'm totally ready, and promptly think
of three more things I forgot to do. 1 week and 4 days to go!
It will be nice to be on the plane when it is too late to
fret and scurry about.

I wanted to study more Japanese, I wanted to be stronger, I
wanted to loose some weight. It really is too late for all of
that. I did my best, life got in the way, and I'll just have
to go with what is. And enjoy the heck out of it!!!

No comments: