Friday, March 23, 2007

Yeow!

I was trying to get everything wrapped up at work today, and at
4 pm, it hit me full force. I'M FRICKEN GOING TO JAPAN !!.
A wave of excitement hit me, and I was done. I couldn't calm down
for the rest of the day. I went and helped someone else fix her
computers, because I just couldn't focus anymore.

Then I went and bought a $9 watch from Target. It suddenly occurred
to me that I don't own one, I'm always near a computer, or have my
cell phone. In Japan I'll have to know what time it is to catch
trains and buses. And to know how many hours into a 13 hour
flight I am, so it can feel like forever.

I can't think of anything else I need to get. So tomorrow it is on
to packing! As usual, I'll pack everything I think I need and then
take about half of that, because it will be too heavy...

No comments: