Wednesday, April 11, 2007

God of Snot

Still sick, blah, blah, blah. After 8 days, I'm sick of the whole
thing. I'm not jet lagged anymore, and I want to get back to
normal activities and exercise. All those great muscles I put on
in Tokyo are going to atrophy! My weight is still down 5 lbs from
the trip, and I want to keep it that way.

Another argument against God. Snot.
My head is so full of it, my head feels really unreal. Why is snot
a good idea? Yeah, yeah, it traps the germs and expels them....
But that is the best mechanism there is? How about just an internal
air canister that just blows them out? Into some kind of removable
HEPA filter bag.

Congestion makes your feel worse than being sick. There has to be
a better design. I don't believe in intelligent design. It seems
more like a bad joke or a prankster design.

No comments: