Saturday, June 09, 2007

Busy but Quiet

Nothing much going on. A lot of work, and I even worked a little
remotely today. Watched a movie with the roomate, and it it took
us several hours to get through it. We kept coming up with funny
ideas for shows and had to keep pausing the show and writing the
stuff down. Comedy ain't pretty, and it really gets in the way of
getting through a movie!

Trying not to die of hunger, (and failing - I think I'm dead...) and
keeping up rather well with the exercise. Not bad for a lazy person.
Only lost a couple of pounds though. An older friend at work insists
I should try it for month before making any judgements. Sometimes
she goes weeks with no weight loss and then suddenly 5 pounds falls
off, then nothing for another month.

The hunger usually stops me before then, but I'll try to hang in there.

No comments: