Monday, June 25, 2007

Catching up

Massive edit session last night and tonight, trying to redo the
entire edit that I lost yesterday, as fast as possible. I
should be done tomorrow night, and hopefully post the show
then. This isn't a job I'd want to do twice very often!

I love talking to the guests on the show, but I'm not all that
fond of doing the edit, but that is just laziness. I like
the final product a lot! Makes it worth the pain.

Speaking of pain, I am starting to notice the exercise is
paying off. I'm going longer, I generally feel better, and
my strength is increasing. I'm biking and walking faster. I
can't say that my weights are increasing on the weight lifting,
but I only do that twice a week. I can actually feel some
muscles now.

I don't think I will ever think of exercise as fun....

No comments: