Sunday, June 24, 2007

Staggering Back to Life

Back to creating. Sort of. The filming of the roommate's band
was fun, but didn't go well. His equipment failed during the
show, and then my MicroTrack's SD card failed 13 minutes into
taping off the sound board. So we will have to try again at
one of their next shows. It has to be done by the end of
August, so we should have a couple more chances.

I finally got back to editing the U.Q. show I've had staring
at me for the last several weeks. I will try to finish it
tomorrow. I also have another interview to do tomorrow.
So I'm still being lazy, but at least I'm back to work on the
creative things.

I picked up some of those new Alli diet pills yesterday, and
am going to try again to deal with the health. I don't know if
it will work, but nothing else seems to work, so I just keep
trying things, hoping something will make a difference.

My new goal is to go to London again, but I'll have to
get a lot healthier and stronger than I was in Japan. That
was rather hard on me. I don't know if I can do it, either,
but if I don't have a goal, I won't even try.

Why do I need a cattle prod to keep myself moving in any
direction?

No comments: