Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Two sides to every coin...

The days just keep rolling. Why should they not? Some things
change, some things don't. Why do I expect any different?
The big changes are scary, the no changes are boring.
Ah, dilemma. But don't we all secretly wish that our
lives will become massively different, (for the better,
of course,) with no fear or discomfort?

Work is good, on the whole, but there are tough patches.
Home is good, on the whole, but there are tempests in a
teapot for some of it's members.

The Syntha-6 is solving my hunger problems, but the weight
is about the same. The exercise happens, but it is 90
degrees and uncomfortable to do it.

I'm hoping this is the end of my quiet times. I'm caught
up on all the things I wanted to read, and nearly so with
the things I wanted to watch. With luck I'll be satiated,
and ready to dive into some new things. Or not.

2 comments:

Big Phil said...

I'm going to order some Syntha-6 myself. I lost 8 pounds but gained it back. I wanted to reward myself for losing 8 pounds.

Susan Grandys said...

I'm also using Phase 2 Carb Blocker,
so that might be helping too. But its probably mostly the exercise. I hate exercise...