Tuesday, July 24, 2007

In with the new

Heigh-ho! I just put up a new Uncomfortable Questions podcast
show! (Finally). It's been a month since the last one, but
here it is: Drew Interview

I seem to have run out of volunteers, so I interviewed my roommate.
How is that for lazy? Actually, he really wanted to do it. I've
now had all 3 members of his band, MC/VL on my show.

I now have to actually go find some interviewees if I want to
do anymore shows. This is the first time in 2 years that there
hasn't been any. I have a couple of local people I could
probably get to do it. I think I'll ignore the whole thing
for a week, and then go do something about it. I need the
rest where I don't have to think about the show.

Work was surprising today. I got put on a new project, I
knew nothing about it. It makes sense, and is a good thing -
I think it shows they really trust me. It's just that I've
been working on this other account for 2 years. I guess it's
running so well that others can do it now.

I'm off to start a whole new endeavor. Always exciting, but
a little unsettling at first. There is a huge learning curve
ahead, but it is always like that. Somehow I always figure it
out. So there is an awful lot of study and reading ahead.
Not the worst way to spend a summer.

2 comments:

Big Phil said...

You can interview my alter ego.

Susan Grandys said...

Heh-heh! I'm afraid to ask what your alter ego is like. Of maybe everyone I've interviewed could develop multiple personalites and I could start over!