Sunday, August 12, 2007

Summer Sundays

Low key day. A little shopping. I had a gift card and finally decided
to buy a blanket with it. Mine are all falling apart, and ignoring
the heat of lately, I will be glad of a blanket in a couple of months.
I also bought a cheese grater with the rest of the card. I have
no idea what blankets and cheese graters have in common, and why
I was thinking of those 2 items at the same time.

Our friend David came over and our household plus him had a nice
barbeque in the back yard. This is the first day it hasn't been
too hot in awhile, so it was nice to be outside. I laid in the
hammock and looked at the fluffy clouds passing overhead. Ah,
the good parts of summer...

We wished we had beer to go with the food, but Minnesota still has
annoying liquor laws, where you can't buy liquor on Sundays.
Really dumb. That is always when I want one. We are civilized in
most other ways, really!

No comments: