Monday, September 10, 2007

Bad Geek!

I feel like a geek failure. I tried to install BootCamp on
my Mac computer, and I failed. Well, I failed to install
the Windows part. It started the install and then wouldn't
take input from my keyboard. I even tried another USB
keyboard.

I didn't totally want Windows, I just thought it would be
handy to have around. Oh well, not worth the hassle, but I
just lost some "cool" points in the Big Book Of Geek.

Fall seems to be in full swing. The trees are starting to
change, the weather cooled off to a comfortable 65 degrees,
and the sky in that startling intense blue color.

My friend Sharon from work and I are going to try to take
walks every day during lunch, because it is just so nice out.
Fall is my favorite time of year, so I plan to quite enjoy
the next two months.

No comments: