Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Done For!

The cold got me full force today. I was labeling equipment
for our move in 2 weeks, when the fever really kicked in and
I didn't want to be there anymore. I made it through the day,
but tomorrow may be dubious. I've got stuff to work from
home, if needed.

The next show is looking dubious. I've only gotten a quick
paragraph from two people so far. I hope everyone is just
procrastinating until the deadline. if not, I don't have
a show for next time.

I have gotten 2 more volunteers lined up to do traditional
shows, and I will gladly do those, but I was really hoping
that the new format would fly. I started the show because I
wanted more of a discussion on the big questions. My audience
seems much happier with listening, however. I suppose I need
to do what makes them happy!

No comments: