Saturday, September 01, 2007

I'm So Dizzy" (who remembers THAT song?)

Yes, I've been too busy video gaming to write. Sorry!
I love "Blue Dragon" and we are having lots of fun with it.
Games like this come along so rarely - maybe 2 or 3 a year
that really appeal to me. I don't game that often, just in a
burst when a really good RPG comes along.

My plans for the 3 day holiday weekend? Well, video game,
go to a party, and put in a new bathroom floor. A little work,
a little play. It still feels like this is the wind down for
summer (even though the weather looks quite warm for the
foreseeable future). But darn it, the trees are starting to
turn colors already! They are early this year, I think.

I'm still having the vertigo every day now. I don't know
why, it just started out of nowhere and stayed. I've done
a lot a research, and don't have a lot of hope. People who
get it sometimes live with it for years, and doctors aren't
very good at diagnosing the base problem.

I've sort of gotten used to it and learned to operate around
it, even though I don't like it much. My current hope is
some people get it from a neck injury or strain. My neck
and head do hurt and it gets worse when I put pressure on
my neck. Some chiropractors have had good luck fixing it,
by fixing the neck. If I still have it next week, I think
I'll pursue that route.

I guess now I truly am a "dizzy blond"!

The blog title mention is from the song "Dizzy"
by Tommy Roe - 1969

"I'm so dizzy, my head is spinnin'
Like a whirlpool, it never ends
And it's you, girl, makin' it spin
You're makin' me dizzy"

1 comment:

Big Phil said...

I always knew you were a dizzy broad. lol