Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well the weather is right for Halloween. When I left work
the freezing wind was howling across the plains out in
Shakopee. I was flash frozen before I got the 100 feet to
my car. But it is 48 degrees out, it shouldn't be that cold.
It was 70 degrees, just yesterday!

A few kids have shown up for candy, we never get very many.
While we are waiting, we started the first fire of the
season in the woodstove. It is a great psychological boost.
Even though it hasn't warmed up the room yet, just seeing
the fire, makes me feel warm.

The diet was better today, I don't feel like I'm going to
expire immediately from hunger. I have lost 2 1/2 pound in
the last 3 days. So far, it is easier this time, for no
discernible reason.

Tomorrow, nothing too exciting. I'm getting a flu shot at
work. Woo-hoo! It doesn't get funner than that.

No comments: