Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I ate the dog? Again?

Actually, I didn't. But I could have. I was shaking from
hunger when I got home. I was so busy today, that I ate
around 750 calories up until 7:30 pm tonight. It seemed
a luxury to eat another 500 calories all at once!

I hope I can keep this up. Being hungry is no fun, but I
can stand it for awhile, if I am getting the constant
reward of seeming the pounds roll away.

Nobody seems very happy at work, since we moved. I think
the stress of that and layoffs did more damage than I thought.
The workload is still too much, and I keep hoping I will
catch up soon. If I could just finish setting up my lab,
and get everything running smoothly, I have to believe things
will get easier.

Starving and working. That's all I can think about right
now. I hope things get pleasanter!

No comments: