Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Not There Yet....

Last night, after an exhausting day of packing up the lab
and going to too many meetings, I collapsed pretty early
and slept for a long time. I'm just not over this cold yet,
and tire awfully easily.

I actually look forward to getting back to exercising and
eating right. Hard to imagine - in generally I'm not all
that fond of exercise and eating healthy!

It turns out I did have enough money to replace my pink
Nintendo DS that was stolen on my trip, so I feel a
little better about that. I also found one of the games
that was with it, for not too much money on the web -
so I'm replacing that one. Haven't had the heart to
look for the others. How can you get ahead in finances,
if you have to keep buying the same things over again?

I'm also trying to get the energy up to update my resume.
Just in case. I don't think I'll need it for awhile, but
I've had the wake up call, yet again, that life is not as
stable as I would like. I just can't face it yet, I'll
take a crack at it, this weekend.

No comments: