Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Sore doesn't even describe it

My lab moved today to the new building. I am hard pressed
to find a part of my body that doesn't hurt right now.

My nose. I don't think my nose hurts. My feet and back,
forget it. I can't get up off the couch. I'm a bit worried
about the foot and ankle I had the tendon graft on. It is
really inflamed, and that is how the first tendon snapped.
I'd like to keep the new one.

But my lab is mostly moved. My desk didn't move today, it
goes on Friday, so I got to sit at my new desk with nothing
in it at all, and no computer. I do like my new cube though.
And the new building is beautiful.

Now I get to start the painful task of setting all the lab
equipment back up. Seems like a waste, I just got it all
taken down. Mostly I just hope I can walk tomorrow!

No comments: