Sunday, November 25, 2007

The holiday is over?

Those 4 days off went so fast! I can't believe that it is back
to work tomorrow. I am still not totally well, but I felt better
enough today to work on putting Christmas lights up on the fence,
bushes and door outside. We decided to do it today, as this is
likely the last warm day we will see this winter. It was 51
degrees! It is supposed to be teens and 20's next week.

After a couple of hours I was so wiped, I lay on the couch and
willingly read some papers I had to get through for work. I was
going to blow them off, because I didn't feel much like working
on my weekend, but I really had to rest after that workout.
I have barely moved for the last 2 weeks due to my cold, so it
didn't take much to put me flat.

But the outside is now decorated, so begins the slide into
Christmas, which will also come too fast. Slow down, my life,
darn it!

No comments: