Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm somewhere...

I made it to North Carolina. The planes were on time, and it was
an uneventful trip. I think it is full autumn here, but it was
dark when we got in. I can't wait to see the fall colors in the
morning. The leaves are all pretty much gone in Minnesota.

I'm in some hotel room, and it looks like a hotel room. Nothing
exciting. Not like my jacuzzi tub and mirrored suite on the last
trip!

I decided to get a jump on my usual getting sick on every trip.
The minute I walked into the airport in Minnesota, I swear at that
exact moment, I got a sore throat. That is usually how my colds
begin, so I think I am getting one. I hope it doesn't go into
full production until I get back. What timing :(

I have to be up at 6:30, so I better go try to get some sleep -
something I find nearly impossible in hotel beds. I hope I wake
up and find I'm not sick. I have 2 days of continuous meetings
ahead, I don't have time to be ill! I wish you could schedule
being sick.

No comments: