Friday, November 02, 2007

Leopards in November

I couldn't resist buy Leopard anymore, so I picked it up on the
way home from work. And spent the last 2 hours installing it and
trying it out. Except for a weird thing where it defaulted my
mail accounts to using authentication, when it should have said
"none", everything else worked fine. It took awhile to fix the
mail problem, but I'm running now. I can't tell if it is
much faster or cooler, yet.

Otherwise, trying to get my head around it being November already!
The weather will hold here until Monday - its been 50's during the
day and decent enough out. Then it drops to the 40's in the daytime,
and 25 or so at night. Luckily no snow forcasted for the next
10 days.

My business trip for work did get scheduled, so I'm off to North
Carolina on the 13th for a couple of days. At least its warmer
there.

I really want to lose 10 pounds before then, so I'm still dieting
like a fiend. I've lost 3 1/2 pounds since Monday, so I've got
a running start at it. I'm nearly dying of hunger and tiredness
from lack of food, though. It was a rough week - a real test of
willpower. I even managed to not eat any leftover Halloween
candy! I set the leftovers out at work by the coffee machine, and
they magically vanished withing the hour.

And that's all the news....

No comments: