Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nearly the Holiday

Typical "day before the holiday" at work. Everyone sort of
evaporated early to get on with the Thanksgiving plans. I
stayed late, trying to get caught up on the massive number of
documents I have to read over the next 2 weeks.

When I left work it was snowing! The most substantial snow
so far. It is only a dusting, but it actually stuck to the ground
for the first time this season. It warms up this weekend, so it
wont stay around, but it is hard to deny that it is winter
again.

I still have the laryngitis! This is the longest I've ever
had it. Usually I only get it for a day, but this has been
4 days now. I hope having 4 days off to rest will finally shake
this cold. It is still with me after 9 days, and doesn't seem
to be getting any better.

No comments: