Sunday, December 09, 2007

Stasis in B minor

As the weekend draws to a close, I'm sad to see it go
(again). I am feeling much more rested, but I know it is
back into the fray tomorrow.

The MRI on my ankle is on Tuesday, and I see the doctor
again on Friday, where we will lay out a plan to get me
walking again without pain. I did a lot of research this
weekend, and it does seem that it will involve surgery.
I don't think some of it can be fixed without it. Pooh!

I really need something more fun than that to look forward
too. All that is ahead of me in the near term, is a lot
of work, a lot of pain and recovery, and a long cold winter.
Not the most inspiring of scenarios....

I need to come up with a fun goal, but until I know I can
walk more, I think I'll wait on deciding on a trip.

No comments: